It's Not "Healthy" Anymore


posted by Tyara Mandasari on

No comments

2015, well, time sure flies so fast that it's quite hard to catch up. Anyway, the most memorable in 2014 for me was when I ended my 7-year-crush -7 and half years now. So, I've decided to let him go.

For me, it's not good anymore, liking someone this long. Moreover, we hardly communicate, that's why it's not "healthy". He's always -not really always actually- in my mind that makes me stuck to him, always comparing people to him, always bla bla bla. The point is I was obsessed, and it's really not good.

Now, I want a real person in my life. I wanna have my partner in crime, a real one. Enough for fantasy, enough for dreaming, I wanna have a good life in reality instead. To whoever that person might be, just come!

However, the exact goals that I wanna achieve this year are...
Finishing school
Being a lecturer -a cool one of course :p
Traveling around -well, Europe is not bad, right?
Learning another languages
And for the bonus, meeting "the person"

Yeah whatever, the most important thing is I let him go, and now ready for new chapter!

Hang in there, and you'll rock!

P.S.: Happy birthday to my beloved #1 Goalkeeper, Gianluigi "Gigi" Buffon! Happy birthday to me! Wish us every happiness and health. Exact 11 years different, we've been 13 years "together". Ti Amo, Gigi.