Inspiring Me


posted by Tyara Mandasari on

2 comments

I love to write on my blog for these recent days, just to fill it so it isn't empty, hehe.. But ya, I have something to share.

After through the harsh days, when I cried a lot, I really feel rejuvenate! I have no clue why I feel happy and blessed.

Suddenly, I think that God is very nice to me, give me health and beauty-I'm not saying I'm beautiful, but everybody has their own beauty-, give me many things I want, give me strength to face the bad and good everyday, then now I feel stronger than before. God is so kind to me, I have a great family, wonderful best friends, precious education, and of course gorgeous life. God also love me, give me rough trials to learn, but give me spirit afterward, remind me to have patience and cherish my life. So, what am I worried about? I have everything. Many people will kill me to have my life. No, I'm not too much, you can see hobos, busker, disabled people, people who are in state of war, and many other people. I bet that they really wish to have a life that I have now. Agree?

Thank God for everything as life is beautiful.

P.S. I got inspirational story too from Mas Saint's and Iif's blog. Do check on My Fellas, Saint Chyril and Ifnur Hikmah, if you pleased. For Mas Saint and Iif, thank you so much!

2 comments