Glad!


posted by Tyara Mandasari on

No comments

Everybody knows the feeling of happiness, and so do I. But, do you know what the meaning of this? I'm a little, no, not a little, a little much maybe, curious about it.

I believe I feel happy when...
I win something;
I get something;
I make something;
I do something good;
I can make my friends smile;
I see my parents happy;
I buy something for my brother and others;
I can do something worth for my friends and others;
I make my parents proud of me;
I can afford what I want, every single thing;
I hear good news;
I read a great book, there's so many criterias what kind of great books are;
I watch a worth-watching movies, it's also just like books;
I am appreciated;
I am listened;
I am cared;
I am.................... I don't even know more.

But are those always be? I don't think so. There's always a circumstance when I don't feel happy, though I get all the list. Why? I have no idea. That I know, smile doesn't always mean happy and tears are vise versa.

Nevertheless, there's one thing making me happy, and sure of that. I'm happy being me. No doubt! And it's always be.